So Called RtR: Day 13

Peace Y'all...

Day 13 was not a good day. In fact it was pretty bad. Very very bad. Is 13 a bad omen? I have been feeling great all week long. But I don't know what happened last night. Remember when I said I felt like I was coming down with something? This is it. Yesterday, I was walking to the station from work like I have been doing for the last 3 weeks, and I felt ridiculously tired all of a sudden. Superimpose that with the errands I had to run yesterday. Now I feel like hog shit! Not just nasty, but despised.

I have no appetite today. No energy and if I see something nasty I will gag a bit. This morning I tossed my cookies into a trash can because there was a man behind me cough up something that you could here rolling around in his chest first. When he did spit it out finally, I could hear it hit the ground! It was over. The water and banana I had for breakfast went in said trash. I snacked the rest of the day.

I did no exercise at all. I felt so bad upon awakening that I couldn't force myself. I didn't get to walk after work because I had to work an extra hour. It would have taken me a 1/2 hour to walk downtown and then I would have missed the bus that takes me back to my car. That particular bus runs every 15 min until 6pm. Then it drops to once an hour. Since I got off at 6, I would not have gotten back to my car until after 8pm! When I got home, I was in such frank pain that I just gave up and went to bed.

Y'all pretty much can figure whats going on with me without me coming out and saying it. I ain't no superwoman. I'm not one of them chicks who feels good regardless of what and goes dancing, swimming and horseback riding. I've seen them chicks and I want to slap them into a coma. There are certain times where I become completely concerned and selfish about my own well being. This is one of those times. I don't take any time off from work, but I would if I could. I really should I have absolutely no patience with people and they never seem to realize that until I'm 2 seconds form beating their ass . Everything on me hurts from my scalp to my feet. I am not a happy camper. It's a good thing the weekend is upon me. I will lay in bed for the next few days, eating very little until I feel better. I should be better by Monday. I wish I cold put something warm on my stomach like hot chocolate or soup.....

That's it.

This is what I ate...
1 banana
almonds and dried cranberries
3 plums
a raspberry smoothie


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue