RtR: Day 31.... The Finale!!!!!!

Family....

I am so freaking happy this is over!!!!!!

I have learned a lot.
1. Diet and exercise does work. Who knew?
2. Raw food diet is so doable. It's not impossibly crazy
3. Where as raw food is doable, I don't necessarily want to do it
4. I love yoga
5. I like the way I feel after walking
6. I want to continue 4 & 5
7. I will continue on high (80% or more) raw
8. Drinking large amounts of water isn't all that bad


Since today is my final day on this cleanse, I ain't going out like a punk. In the past, the last day of a fast is usually the day before I planned to end. This time I'm carrying it to the morning. I have already decided how and which what I'm going to break it. A chai latte and maybe a scone from Starbucks. Yeah baby!

I did a cardio workout (it was raining) and yoga. It was a heavy upper body session and it lasted 45 minutes. I drank 100 oz of watermelon water.

This is what I ate today....
Raisins
celery
dehydrated watermelon
apple

Yeah. I know.

I would like to share with you my measurements.... I'm not telling you the starting measurements or the finale. I will, however, share the difference from beginning to end.
Chest 2.5 inches
Tummy 2 inches
Hips 3 inches
Arms No change --- screw them weights!
Thigh 1 inch
Calf 1 inch

Not bad.

Tomorrow I start something different. Stay tuned.



Peace

Comments

Precise said…
Peace,

I'm so proud of you. Growth and development is a beautiful thing.

Peace
Precise

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue