RtR: Day 20

Peace Asiatics! (Teehee) And all the positive people out there....

Today is day 20. Wow. Almost 3 weeks into this and I don't feel punished. I feel good and strong. I am more impressed with the mental clarity that I have. I don't see any other big changes. God says that there must be changes since I am losing inches. Other than slight ease in my clothes, I don't see them. Two of my patients said that I look like I'm losing weight. The female doesn't come int he office frequently so I really like this comment. The male was macking so I'm thinking..... Someone finally said, I'm glowing. I was waiting on that one. But the zit between my eyes is all I see when I look in the mirror. My carpool friend says that I walk faster than I used to. I remember having to run to keep up with him. Now he begs me to slow down. Earlier this week I ran up a flight of stairs to catch a train. That was really unlike me. I want that trend to continue.

I really like the kundalini yoga. It is what I had in mind when I started yoga. It's not the type that is all quick and over western. Meaning its only concerned with exercise and not my total well being. I am the type of Earth that is very interested in a healthy big picture rather than just focussing on small individual things. Does that make sense? When I'm done with this type of yoga I feel energized not just tired. The other types of yoga (hatha, bikram, ashtanga) has my heart beating fast and I'm sweating but that's it. I don't feel connected. I can do that when I walk. This is definately something I am going to continue in the months to come. I actually have a plan/challenge for June, but I'll build on that closer to 6/1/10.

This morning it was cool and crisp. I got to my 2nd connection before 7 am. I decided to walk in the morning rather than the evening. Can I tell you.... I like that waaaaaaay better than walking after work. (A) it was cooler, (B) When I got to work I was energized and ready to go, (C) There were less people getting in my way and (D) now that that's over I don't have to worry about that. When I got home all I had to do is do the leg and ab workout.

The leg/ab workout had me sore yesterday. But only in my abs and not in my legs. When it comes to these weighted workouts I'm not sure I'm doing them right. My arms are not sore and my thighs aren't bothering me. In the past when I have worked out various body parts, they had the courtesy to hurt me to let me know my effort was effective. But now, I ache maybe the 1st time and nothing else.

I don't like dinner. When I get home I am not hungry. I may eat something because it's there but I am not hungry. Should I find myself hungry then I check the calendar because something is coming. But I have come to the decision that I am just not going to force feed myself at night anymore. I'm just gonna let my body tell me what it wants to do. And right now It doesn't want dinner. Just some water, God and sleep.

This is what I ate today....
Banana only smoothie with chocolate
dried cranberries and cashews
sandwich (leftover fajita filling and tomatoes)



Peace

Comments

Precise said…
God wants you too........ :D

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue