RtR: Day 2

This is my official first update. I will do the updates the day after so I can journal what actually went on. Even though its still Day 2, I'm done eating and getting ready for bed. So here goes.... I feel like crap and I wanted to share.

I have a headache. A bad headache. An all day headache. I only get headaches a day or two before my period. I have always joked it is a reminder for me to go buy pads. My cycle isn't due for 2 weeks so this is detox.

My body hurts too. Thighs are killing me. Sunday is a complete rest day. So no yoga, no weights, no walking, no nothing. Just rest. And I need the rest because I am exhausted. From what? No clue. I slept a good part of the day yesterday. I assume its detox.

I saw a picture of my face that I took on Friday and I must say. I look tired. I didn't feel tired when I took that picture, actually I had recently woken up, but I had dark circles under my eyes. I'm hoping that the raw food and exercise puts a kibosch on that foolishness. I'm feeling sensitive about my age.

I have had lots of water and have stopped the excessive urinating. So I'm not dehydrated. I have been mindful to keep my eating up so I don't go into starvation mode. 6 small raw meals a day. Also, I have noticed that my patience is paper thin. PAPER THIN! I wanna slap folks around more so than usual. So... I'm staying away from people and choosing the calls I take.

This is what I ate today.
Fruit salad
sliced apple with almond butter
3 pieces of raw bread
ranch spread
1 sliced tomato with pepper
grapes
I drank 100oz of water, 1 glass of lemon/honey water and a glass of rejuvelac

I made my lunch for tomorrow. Fruit salad, kale salad, grapes and almonds. I'm planning to eat nachos with flax chips for dinner. But I am going food shopping tomorrow so I just might eat at the food spot.

Normally I would 1.5 miles after work, but the meteorologists have predicted that it will rain cats and dogs tomorrow and I just don't like being wet like that. So I plan to get my cardio in a workout. Tomorrow is upper body.

Okay I'm going now. My head is killing me.



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue