I'm Healthy.... Right?

Peace family!

I am a long time vegetarian. A decade at this present writing. I have been vegan and a raw foodist during the decade. So I'm healthy, Right?

Let's see.... I eat food from the grocery store and farmer's market. Not so much organic. I'm not loaded. But I do what I can. I drink a lot of filtered water. Why filtered? Because other water comes in plastic and plastic is bad for the environment and toxins leach into said water when it gets warm. But the filter works right? Face value because I have no clue how to check.

I try not to use household cleaners that are just a chemical potion. I mix my own stuff. Is it better? Who knows. Am I really preventing toxins from entering my home?

The bottom line is this.... As healthy as I try to be, the way life is, is that there chemical, toxins and impurities that are unavoidable. Face it. The planet is screwed up. So What of my health? Fingers crossed.


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue