RtR: Day 4

What's the science good people?

Me? I got one word for you... And its a biggun.... Exhaustion!

Yo... I am not a newbie faster. I get gully with my fasting. 2 years ago I fasted on just juice for 46 days until I fainted. I ain't new to raw either. I was raw the better part of the Summer of 2006. So why am I sooooooooo tired? For real. I feel like I'm drugged. I was less tired yesterday. I went to sleep last night around 10:20. I was watching a new Law and Order and I didn't even get to the DA part. I woke up at 4:30 and hit the snooze until 4:50. I awoke tired and nothing changed that. I did 30 minutes of yoga and and that didn't wake me up. I want to skip everything and go to sleep. But you know that's not going to happen. I got work to do. Detox sucks. I fell asleep at 8:30! Right in the middle of a History channel program on Ancient Aliens. It was a new episode referencing Zecheria Stichin (sp?). I read his book on the 12th planet and they were building about that. I want to build on that later.

I got another word for y'all.... Starvation!

Okay maybe starvation is a strong word. Maybe excessive hunger would be a better phrase. I have eaten a lot today, I actually ate all the food I intended for the day before noon, yet I can't seem to get full. I planned to eat 6 meals at regular intervals. Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. That is the plan. I have been eating all day! Normally for breakfast I make a smoothie. This morning I had a smoothie, crackers a tomato with the ranch spread. And raisins. I have been hitting raisins all day. Hard. I normally can't stand raisins, but today that restriction is over. I googled raisins to see what nutrient I might be missing, since I'm craving them and I don't normally like them. Raisins relieve constipation (no) anemia (maybe) fever (no) sexual weakness (not applicable) and help in weight gain (wtf?). So raisins give you the runs and make you fat and horny? The only one that looks like I might could use raisins is in the anemia thing. I have noticed that I may be anemic. You can check anemia by looking at certain things on the body. I feel a little drained now a days so I'm thinking maybe thats what I need them for. But I ain't trying to gain weight.

I'm not sore from last night's upper body regimen. I'm surprised. Yes the weights were only 2 lbs, but I haven't worked with weights in years, months and days and there were 230 movements done three times (690). I should be feeling something. I started on the total gym, but I couldn't translate the book (see yesterday's blog) to the machine. I did a few machine exercises but I couldn't keep the form. It's probably up too high and I was struggling to lower it. And remember I had a limited time before bed. I'll figure that out later.

Yoga wasn't that hard this morning. I did 30 minutes of it and didn't pass out. It was a different workout. The other one said it for beginners, yet I didn't make it to th end. This one wasn't particularly for beginners, yet I managed it all. Hmmm.....

Today's workout is core. I'm doing a core tape. I'm not prepared with exercises. I will trust the tapes for core. I am not looking forward to the after effects at all. Having tummy and lower back muscles that are sore is extra uncomfortable. There is not a movement that will not involve those muscles so its just all pain, all day long. That has me not looking forward to tomorrow, I do legs again tomorrow. The legs finally stopped hurting. I'm just gonna tax them all over again. Oh well.

I walked my 1.5 miles today. The rain stopped finally. And there was no damage to my home. It stopped yesterday before I left work. Technically I could have walked after work, but I was parked in the lot. Also, I had to go to the farmer's market for staples and by the time I got home, I had very little time to do my chores and workout before 10pm hit. I really want to be asleep at 10 pm. I can watch General Hospital on Sundays.

Did my water. That is one of the stable things so far. I hate drinking all that water, but its necessary. What I hate is all that beautiful coffee I smell all day and the frappichinos. Hell even McDonalds has a frap option. You know what I will be drinking June 1st.

I'm rambling.

This is what I ate....
2 banana and 1 cup of strawberry smoothie
2 raw crackers smeared with (home made cashew) ranch dressing
1 big tomato
fruit salad
raisins
almonds
cashews
an apple
a big salad




Peace

Comments

Precise said…
Peace,

If it makes you feel any better, I hurt too. I think the worst is over for me though. You right, detox is no picnic.

Peace

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue