RtR: Day 26

Peace Family (and all other lurkers good or bad....)

I have vowed to not be lazy today. I may not be updating on this fast until after it's over. I don't do the meat of my updates at home. I'm usu sally too tired and just relieved to be home that I can't think like that. I just pull up what I wrote at work and make any needed adjustments and change the tenses around. I am beginning this update bright and early at work on this day 26. Since I'll be off starting tomorrow for the holiday, its unlikely, not impossible, but unlikely that I will be updating until Tuesday. Tuesday will be that party day!!!!

As far as today's workouts went.... I did the Crazy 690 this morning, and did yoga when I got home. I will be done with working out by 7 pm. I'm really tired.

The thing that always kills me is I will be so tired and falling asleep early every day preceding a work day. But on the day that is the actual end of my week, I am chilling like a villain. I don't know if I don't like my job or if I don't like working. It's always been like that for me when I work. Even when I worked in my 20's.

I have a lot of odd items in the fridge. I call them odd items because it reminds me of people who decorate using different pieces from different room setups. Now a days people buy their rooms in matching sets, but some people put pieces together that don't come from matching sets and they get an eclectic look. I have food in the fridge that were meant to be components for different meals. I am going to have an eclectic meal. I have kale that needs to be eaten quickly else it will spoil. I predict goddess chips. I have some zucchini that is softening. I predict spaghetti with almond balls. I have tomatoes that are getting fuzzy. I predict trash... can't save every thing. I hate throwing food away. That's wasting money. These next few days of meals will be interesting. I'm cleaning the fridge out.

Now that this fast is getting close to ending, I am going to unveil June's challenge.... The 5 Tibetans! They are a series of movements that are not unlike yoga, but they claim to put the body back together as it should be and slow down and possibly halt aging. If it claimed to reverse aging I would have started it yesterday! In fact I tried it once before for a few weeks, but I wasn't in the place where I could be open to it. In order for certain modalities to be effective, you have to do more than just change one thing. Generally, you have to adjust your lifestyle to support it. I have been doing the Knowledge on the 5 Tibetans more and more these days and I'm thinking now is a time where it could do something for me. They aren't hard movements and they don't take a long time to do. I can even do them when the moon is upon me with no ill effects. Stay tuned if your interested for more.

This is what I ate....
Smoothie: banana, pineapple, blueberry
almonds and raisins
salad: broccoli, tomatoes, mushroom, dressing
1 apple




Peace!

PS: And I'm calling folks names now.....
Jennifer Hudson has lost weight. Now she's a size 6 from a 16. Not unlike her counterpart Jennifer Holiday, she has a big head now with this new body. (Voodoo on a stick) Why can't folks be like Neicy Nash? Not every one is meant to be thin. And thinness is not synonymous with health. If it was thin people would never get sick. Neicy says that she is keeping her jiggly parts! Go Neicy!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue