RtR: Day 3

Welcome to day 3. So far so good.

This was my first day to work with all this going on. This is where the eating 6 times a day is clearly implemented. When I'm at home, I can eat when I feel like it therefore I don't follow any strict eating plan. But at work I can only eat when the boss allows. So I have to eat when I can, rather than when want. Maybe I should at home. Might prevent those headaches.

The headache is gone. I'm so thrilled about that I almost thanked the mystery god. You don't get how much I dislike headaches. I mean I really do. Can't escape them.

I drove to work today because there is a flash flood warning/watch out there until nightfall. I looked like night fall all day long. That means no walking to the station (1.5 miles). I managed to walk 5 days last week and logged in 8 miles total of power walking for the week. I didn't expect to walk everyday and even told myself that when the weather was bad I wouldn't walk. So that was there already. I just didn't expect it to hit on day 3.

I did about 20 minutes of yoga this morning. The program was 45 minutes. I got dizzy and passed out a little in the middle of a pose. Teehee. Maybe I didn't eat as much as I needed to yesterday. I got all sweaty right before I passed out. SMH. I stopped and just watched the rest of the program. Since I'm starting a new regimen after years, months and days of inactivity, I have no rights or expectations that I should be perfect or even close to perfect. I accept that. But I also accept that perfection will be achieved and I'm moving toward that goal with expectancy.

I am following "The Fat-Burning Workout" by Dr Joyce Vedral. I had the book and thought, what the hell? I'll tell you the hell... 23 upper body exercises. Damn. 3 sets of 10. With light weights though (2 lbs a piece). I'll let you know how I feel tomorrow.

My leg pain is decreasing. I walked down the stairs this morning without tears. I hate that come tomorrow my arms will hurt, then come Wednesday my core will hurt, then I will hurt my legs all over again. A vicious cycle. But it is necessary. Muscle is what it is all about. Girly muscles.

I have had so much water that I am uncomfortable. As fast as it goes in it comes out. My bladder and kidney are probably wondering what the hell is going on. I had 32oz with ,y morning smoothie, 32 oz before lunch, 32 oz with lunch, 32 oz before I left work and 32 oz here at home. That is 160 ozs! Damn! I am being careful about drinking too much water. It's very possible. It's not pretty either. If you do it too much it can kill you. I once had to drink a large amount of water for my 1st ultrasound. I had no idea how to do it so I forced some down quickly at the center. I got dizzy, passed out and peed all over myself. It was humiliating. I made sure not to do that again. Hmmm... I pass out a lot. Never realized that before. They claim water is the key. We shall see.....

This is what I ate today...
Smoothie: 2 bananas, water and carob
Fruit salad 1 cup
1/4 cup of raw almonds and raisins
1 apple
2 cups of kale salad with marinated mushroom and 1/2 a cucumber
a few flax chips
lots of raw cashews
lemon/honey water
rejuvelac

I suspect that days with me being full long term are gone. At least for a little while. If I manage to get full on raw it is VERY temporary.

Talk to y'all tomorrow. Tomorrow is guts.....



Peace

Comments

Precise said…
So if you happen to pass out when we're, you know...... I shouldn't feel like I just climbed all 29,141 feet to the top. That would have been worth bragging about but since you pass out a lot I guess taking any credit would be suspect. :D

Peace
Precise

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue