So-Called RtR: Day 12

Peace Folks!

Alrighty now! I'd like to welcome y'all to day 12. Knowledge Wisdom abbt Understanding. Peeeeace! I am in a good mood today. I feels good! I wanna sing, shout and dance. I should go looking for a revival. I used to like them joints before KOS. You can go and act a fool and folks give you fried chicken! What's got me in such a good mood? Turtles!

Yes Goodness! I knew that you could make raw desserts. I have made a few in the past. But none of them were any good. I don't care how much chocolate you add to an avocado, it doesn't make a convincing mousse. But turtles have given me a new outlook on this diet. I was never going to be happy living without convincing chocolate. And I am all about doing things myself rather than paying for stuff so it had to be something I could make myself. Y'all are unfamiliar with turtles? Let me explain...

Turtles and Katydids are candy. Pecans topped with caramel topped with chocolate. Mmmmm..... It is really an adult kind of candy; you can't buy them while you are waiting to pay for your groceries. they are on the isle with the Russell Stover candy and they cost more than a Twix. They are delicious..... I found a recipe for raw chocolate. Mix agave, coconut oil, and cacao powder together until you get the flavor and consistency you want. I laid the pecans out on a parchment lined pan (you can use walnuts too), put a dollop of raw honey on top of said pecans, top with chocolate sauce and freeze. You freeze them because at room the honey and chocolate are liquid. Turtles give me hope. ***sigh***

Okay. Today I awoke feeling good. So I did Pilate's. Teehee. The reason I laugh is because I never do Pilate's on purpose! Pilate's hurts. But, since it was a quick workout, I decided to give it a go. And guess what? My tummy hurts on the outside. One of things that bothers me about working out from a tape, a program or a group is rhythm. Some people do not have rhythm. For those of us with rhythm, it's irritating when they direct the class in such a way that it goes against the rhythm of the music playing. I'm certain there is someone in the room when this is planned or taped who can say, WTF? and adjust them or just turn the music off. It throughs me. And by the time I make the adjustment, they have moved on to a new sequence. It's driving me batty. But what are you gonna do. I need to follow these people in this situation. But I don't do what they say regardless!

I did my leg workout on my lunch break and then walked my 1 1/2 miles. I needed to be done by the time I got home because I had some work I needed to take care of and of course, I must be in bed with the TV and lights off by 10 pm if I want to do it again in the morning.

I am getting more and more space-cadet-sh. I am less and less grounded every day. I am struggling to do the ordinary things that I always do. That is a con to the fast. But a pro is I love the mental clarity and my ability to sore in meditation. I REALLY suspect that this fast-induced mental retardation is a detox symptom. I bet if I kept this up long term it would go away. But that is a gamble I'm not certain I wanna take. I mean I have to work. I have bills and responsibilities. I don't live the type of lifestyle where I have the luxury of doing whatever regardless of whom or what. I can't have something like 'fasting' cause me to lose my job. I'll really be fasting then. It's called starving. My boss already has enough issues regarding me.

My clothes have ease and I am getting men looking at me again. I hadn't realized that they stopped until they re-started making comments. I guess love (12:SA) is distracting... Right now I'm getting the lecherous and the dirty old men. When men start looking at me, it's always the bad ones that start looking 1st. By the time men I could be interested in start looking, I know I'm in the right place.

This is what I ate....
No breakfast--- I wasn't hungry and could force myself to eat any.
almonds and dried cranberries
onion bread with tomatoes, lettuce and cashew ranch spread
TURTLES!!!!
1 banana
1 apple
dill pickle flax chips-- love these too!



Positive
Eating
Almost
Cures
Everything

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue