RtR: Day 25

Good Morning Good People,

I'm a bit tired this morning. But I have some catching up to do so I shall do it.....

Why did I wait until the end of this cleanse to get all lazy? That is what I have been. I normally start my post sometime during the day and post it at night. Yesterday I just ain't feel like it. I'm so close to the end, I would be less accepting of messing up now than closer to the beginning.

Well I did my exercise and I did the yoga. I didn't walk. And that's the part I like almost the best. I drove to work yesterday.... had everything to do with the fact that my MARTA card ran out on Monday and I refuse to add a weeks work of fare to ride it only 2 days. It would cost $8 to ride for 2 days and $4 to park. If I added a week that would be $15. So you see... I know I should walk when I get home, but once I'm in the house I ain't leaving. Plus evening yoga makes me tired. If it ain't done before I settle in, it ain't happening. But I'm not going to mess up my week. I'll get it in somehow. If it rained at least I would have a partial excuse.

I did my lower body ab workout and my yoga. So I don't feel entirely lazy. Just slightly. I have been tempted so strongly to drink coffee. I don't think I'm going back to coffee as I knew it again. I don't think that. But I am going to hit up the gully teas and chicory. I saw some at the health food store. I'm getting some for my anticipatory drink on Monday.

I still managed to eat raw. I am most proud of that. So let me tell you what I ate....
Pineapple, banana, strawberry smoothie for breakfast. My smoothies are usually 22 oz
snacked on almonds and dried cranberries.
Lunch was a Cesar salad with tomatoes and onions
snacked on a apple
and a few flax chips for dinner.
Always always at least 20 8oz glasses of water

Honestly I'm not hungry, but I don't think I'm eating enough. That's why I am chronically tired and have little energy. I have to figure out a way to get more food into the routine. I eat nuts daily but I don't eat hoards of them. I do 3 different workouts a day. I need to up the intake.



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue