Correcting the Errors of Living: Fermented Food and Beverages

This has been a topic that has concerned me for a minute. I have built with my naturoupath, I have concidered this using my background in medicine, I have read books and done online searches. I have even experimented on myself. We need to be concerned and mindful of what we advocate a s a tonic.

One of the home remedies I first heard of when I was a child was apple cider vinegar. It could cure all for what ails you. But I was warned by the old people to not over do this or take it long term. As I got older and did the Knowledge to the wonderful uses of ACV, I came to realize that only a certain kind of person was advocating it's daily use. Hmmmm.....

Furthermore, my naturopath did not advocate it'sdaily use. Use it as long as you needed it, and there are legitimate reasons to employ ACV, and end it. ACV is a stong acid. Our bodies are alkaline. ACV does not restore order, it forceful cleansing agent.

Now.... There are some people who are more acidic by nature than other people. There are people who have a greater need through there makeup, lifestyle and diet to use ACV nearly daily. I don't fall into that category. And Acidifiying self on the regular when you aren't nasty enough to to need it can be dangerous.

ACV is not the only fermented product. Kimchi, wine and my beloved rejuvelac join the list. There are more, but I just wanted to give a few examples. All of these products act as a cleansing agent rather than a restorative agent. I drank a LOT of rejuvelac over the weekend. Do you know what happened? I became nauseated, dizzy and got the butt squirts the next day. I was clean on the inside, though not rejuvenated. I was still tired and my skin is acting up. Clearly harmony was not restored. You get the same reaction when you drink too much wine. You get drunk, vomit and piss your self. Still not a good look.

There is nothing wrong with occaisional use, but daily ingestion of these products is not suitable for Original people. We don't need it like that. Some folks do, but not us.



Peace

Comments

Precise said…
Butt squirts? Suddenly I'm no longer hungry this morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue