Happy June

Today I start my 5 Tibetan Rites challenge. For those of y’all who are unfamiliar with the 5TR here is a link that explains how it’s done.
http://www.freedivers.net/documents/The%205%20Tibetans.pdf

This is a form of yoga not to be meant to a substitute for the yoga practice I have come to love and that I’m getting better and better at. These are 5 poses that are designed to rejuvenate not exercise per se.

Right now I think I’m going to do it in the morning. Y’all know with me that’s subject to change. Especially since June is going to be a crazy month for me. There is S&P mid month and then less than a week later…… ! I’m keeping that to myself for a minute. Let me just say I am ecstatic!

So this month as far as fitness goes, I’m still walking and still doing yoga. I’ve put the weights down. They did nothing. All that walking has to be some type of lower body muscle workout. I mean joggers don’t necessarily do a lot of lower body work. I used to run in high school and I never did a lot of weight work on my lower body. Every now and then I can see myself doing the crazy 690, but not regularly. Maybe by July I will have some assistance with weight training.

I won’t be updating like crazy like I did in May. I don’t think that I will need to. I will do it weekly because the 5TR is a rejuvenative progress. Also I plan to be high raw. While writing my builds in this blog, I was reviewing other blogs. I noticed that people always rebound back to their original state when they stop eating raw. I’m not looking forward to that. But that has a lot to say about raw-foodism vs. the standard vegetarian diet. I mean I was already going light on processed foods, but just the addition of heat will cause me to lose all the fabulous benefits that I have gained? Not really comfortable with that.

So stay tuned good people. We shall see how this works out for me.




Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue