RtR: Day 5

It has come to my attention, that I might be a tad negative about this RtR experience.... I'm a try to be better.

Deep breathe.......

>>>BIG SMILE!<<<

The 5th day was better than the previous 3. The 1st day was the best, no detox. Things are starting to come back to normal. No headaches, minor exercise related aches and pains. Not as tired. Not as hungry (although I ate all day long!). Drank all the water too. I had a minor morning snafu, where I forgot to take the water jug off the roof of the truck and put it inside the truck. So you know what happened. It fell off and I drove over it, accidentally. Oh well. I have like 8 more of those containers

I have noticed that I am not ravenously hungry at night. Not like in the morning. Actually my appetite wanes once I'm off work. So when I go home, I can get stuff done. That tomato sandwich I have been eating in the mornings with reckless abandon, will sit for me unrecognized at night. What's up with that? Also, I drank 15 8oz glasses of water. Take that!

My yoga routine this morning focused on abs. Why? Especially since I did an ab workout last night? Because I did a sloppy workout last night and felt guilty about it. I make no apologies. I don't like to exercise. I actually hate it. Normally, I sneak it in with extra walking or taking the stairs. All this other stuff is vexing me. Wait. did that sound negative. Let me re-phrase.... Exercise is not my favorite thing. I prefer bunnies! (Thats a happy joke... Not funny? I tried....) Also, I walked a different route to the train station. I wanted a magazine, so I walked to a bookstore that made up for my normal walk to the train station. Trying to switch things up a bit. But this is the 1st week so I shouldn't need to, right?

I have noticed something regarding my yoga. I know these moves already. I have flirted on and off with yoga for nearly 10 years. Apparently I learned a few things. Not saying I'm good enough to teach a class, but I don't have to keep my eyes on the television while the program is on. I want to get good enough to do yoga on my own without a teacher.

I almost could not bring myself to do the lower body exercises. The thought of the pain is still fresh in my mind. I was scared but did ithem anyway. Tomorrow will be the judge to whether I keep that up or figure something else out.

What I said about me not feeling anything in my arms.... I take that back. They hurt today. Maybe I was too tired yesterday to notice. But when I raise my arm over my head, I wince a little. That is encouraging because I was not happy with the thought of increasing the weights or numbers this quickly. It is my sincere desire that my legs won't hurt tomorrow like they did on Sunday and Monday. I did the same workout that I did on Saturday.


This is what I ate today.
Tomato sandwich (2 slices raw bread with raw nut cheese, sliced tomatoes and pepper)
2 cups of red grapes
2 cups of raisins (still on them joints)
1/4 cup of cashews and almonds (not each... combined)
A big salad
an apple



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue