RtR: Day 14-17

Yeesh!

Okay people. Here is my update from Day 14-17!

I have been sick. Real sick. I managed to get out of the bed on Saturday, but was in bed all day Friday and Sunday. You know. I ate very little, didn't exercise at all and drank very little water. I feel better today. Good thing since I have to work. When I'm sick I tend to hibernate and only eat enough to keep headaches at bay.

On Friday I ate an apple and some nuts. Same on Sunday. Saturday, I had some rejuvelac a big salad and lots of water. I drank a lot of the rejuvelac and it really cleaned me out on Sunday. But it came at a price. Weakness.

So today I'm back on the good foot When I awoke this morning, I did a cardio workout (I suspected rain and wasn't sure if I'd be able to walk) and the Crazy 690. When I got home I did some yoga. I had 20 8oz glasses of water. I supposed since I didn't really drink any water this weekend, I might have begun to be dehydrated.

I checked my measurements on Saturday. I lost one inch of tummy and thigh and 2 inches of hip. Cool. Of all the measurements, I have not lost anything on arm. So I have decided to change my routine some. Instead of doing 2 days a week of upper, lower and abs at two days a piece. I have decided to combine the lower and the abs and do 3 days a week of each. Also I upped the weights I have been using on my arms. I didn't feel like they were doing anything, but I wanted to start out slow and easy. I will continue at the same crazy 690 with heavier weights. When that becomes too easy I will up the reps before I up the weights. So I will be with the weights that I have for a minute.

I'm encouraged about the tummy decrease. The previous measurement is where they claim all this bad stuff happens to you. I'm glad that hurdle is passed. The interesting thing is my chest and tummy are almost the same measurement. I really am pear shaped. But I have always liked my hips. They used to be the biggest thing on me before my boobs stole that honor. I like my womanly curves... always have. I'm proud that I have the ability to gain attention from folks. Admiration from men, hate from women. But I only use my power for good.

Even though I don't like exercise, I have decided to continue it after the rod has been raised.

Okay, that's it for now. I will have a guest blogger for y'all... eventually.... I hope....

This is what I ate today....
raisins
dried cranberries
raw cashews
grapes
cherries

Don't judge, it was more than I have been eating.



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue