It's Too Much....

I’m still very frustrated with the Weight Watchers plan. This plan has me eating a great deal of food. I find that if I eat healthy food (fresh, fruits and veggies) and not a lot of processed foods and sweets, then I cannot get all the points in. This is essentially a weight loss plan for folks that have bought into the American diet standard. If I ate meat, fast food and canned/microwaved foods, I would be mad thin by this point. But since I don’t it’s harder for me to get in all the food that I’m supposed to have.

This leads me to an important decision. What am I going to do? Am I going to for the sake of thinness abandon my ideals and start eating a Standard American Diet? Or am I just going to say wth and stay chubby? Is there a third option?

I know that eating the required point amounts aids in raising the metabolism, but so will a fever. I know that a lot of big people say this, but in my case it is accurate…. I just don’t eat that much! Last night found me looking for something to eat just so that I reach my point goal. I’m going to bake a cake just for that reason. Eat a slice when I’m trying to hit a point goal. There has to be a happy medium….


Peace

Comments

Peace,
To assist in speeding up the metabolism, the best thing is exercise. Especially during the low parts of the day when you feel like its nap time. Finding little exercises to do throughout the day is key. I do push-ups, sit-ups whenever possible. It doesn't have to make you all sweaty and feel like you just hit a gym. Find exercises that can fit your job. Check out a book or the web on Che Kung too, moving your energy around. Questions or anything, make knowledge born.
Peace,
Divine King Allah
Bootzey said…
Did I mention I hate excercise? That's not fair. I like to swim, but how can that be incorporated in January with work, commuting and no pool? I'll look... and I'll do it... I won't be happy.


Peace

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue