Enough!

Today is a much better day. Though I need to put this out there. I am struggling to eat all this damn food! I’m going to get a candy bar or a gas station brownie on the way home to make my point total. I know all the food is supposed to increase my metabolism, but who has the time for all the chewing that goes into eating all these damn vegetables or all this damn fruit that has low or no point values? My boss is giving me the fisheye because every time he looks over my shoulder there is me with something in my mouth. Minds out of the gutter please. I know obese people who say they don’t eat much and then cook an entire pack of bacon for themselves, but that aint me. I really don’t eat like that. I eat 1 real meal a day and snack the rest of the day. I suppose it’s the snacks that are doing me in…..

As far as how I’m feeling today, it’s a much better day. My tongue has a little coating on it, but that’s it. No headaches, no nausea, no nothing. I drank all that god forsaken water early. There is an apple on my desk that needs to be eaten because I already took it off my points. I really think yesterday’s unpleasantness has something to do with all the bread and cheese I ingested. I have noticed over the last few years that me and bread and me and cheese weren’t all that great friends anymore. Actually me and a lot of things are parting company. I’m just hoping when I get to the other side of this thing, that I’m not walking around all slung out with hunger the entire day. It took me a minute to get to the point where I wasn’t a-hungered all day.

Next week I’m either adding vitamins or exercise. But it won’t be both. We shall see….


Peace

Comments

Peace Queen,
This was interesting. I use to be a vegan for about Build years (no junk snacks, soda nada). I gained more weight during that time in my life than ever before, a bit less exercise during that time though. But Over the past few years I went back to poultry, 3 meals a day, exercise and word bond I'm in the best shape of my 29 years. I was also reading the last blog about your knees too. Depending on the pain fish oil is good, and w/exercise and stop the snacks I bet in a week you would see a difference.

Peace Divine King Allah
Bootzey said…
Peace God!

I like what you have said. Folks do not believe that I have not eaten meat in 9 years when they look at me. And I'm not a 'starchatarian' anymore either. I am personally offended that my weight is an issue at this juncture but I suppose we all have our crosses to bear.

Peace

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue