I don't feel good....

Today was one really crappy diet day. I feel physically ill. I had headaches all day, was irritable, my heartburn is acting up so much in fact that it woke me up out of a sound sleep and it is 1:32 am. I have cramps and looseness. Now I'm kind of nauseas. Don’t laugh or be disgusted. It is what it is. I don’t know what up with all of it. I ate all day trying to maintain appropriate blood sugar levels. I did have a lot of bread and cheese (pizza). I had a roll in the morning and then about 3 cups of grapes, a bag of microwave popcorn. I’m not big on the microwave tip, but it works in a pinch. And 2 slices of cheese pizza. I tried hard to eat all the points, but came short by 4. And its not like they roll over. Now I can’t sleep.

Just thought I’d share.


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue