Roomy, Isn't it?

Okay. I have managed to lose a little weight on this diet. Not a lot, but a little. It is very hard for me to eat all the points. I swear it feels like I have more room in my skin. This diet has had another effect on me too. The room in my skin seems to have helped my eczema. WOW. Who knew? I wonder what it was? Was it the water? Or just more room in my skin. That sounds nasty doesn’t it? Room in my skin.

I’m not saying the eczema is totally gone, but it’s on it’s way out. And this blast of arctic air has not made it flare up. Maybe the physicians have something on this weight thing. They are always telling me to lose weight for this thing or that. My current physician knows she will get well there and what for if she steps to me with that script. But I must admit, heartburn goes away with a 10lb weight loss, and now apparently eczema.


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue