Creating my own warm current

Its cold as Hades here in the ‘A’. That ain’t cool. One of the reasons I moved here was because of the temperate weather. And it has been cold here since October. Not a good look shawty. I could have stayed home for that. In my various travels on the internet, I came across a site that recommended exercise as a way to warm up.

That makes absolute sense to me. If I exercise it gets the blood flowing all over the place. Thereby warming me up. And maybe increased blow flow especially to my skin will be helpful in my fight against eczema. Hmmmmm?.... I cannot easily shake the feeling of cold once I get cold. I will shiver for around 3 hours once I get home. And I have the heat set on Satan.

Since I have ‘On Demand’ with my cable, and that On Demand has an exercise channel, I thought why not. So last night found me trying to decide between which workout programs to watch. There are so many, but not so many by Original people. Let me tell you this, I have a real problem with the pace that these all too perky white women set. Doesn’t ever match the music. This is a universal problem for me. But I suppose if this was my only problem, then I wouldn’t have any. I can always turn the volume down and follow just by looking.

I remember that when I was on that Cyber trim Air Force diet, I was required to exercise 2x a day. The very 1st thing in the morning and the very last things at night. I think that did something for my metabolism. Or maybe it was the supplements. I remember that I would break out in a sweat for damn near anything. So last night I did some kind of routine with cardio and weights. This morning I did a 10 minute workout thingy. I must say, I slept well, though I am very hungry this morning. I guess you can’t have the thunder without the rain.


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue