A Question for the Rawbies Out There.....

Peace!

This is my official 2nd week High-Raw. I'm not 100% raw. I have to cook for the God. And I taste his food to make sure it's prepared correctly. I don't see that changing. Also, sometimes, the opportunity presents itself to eat some cooked food that I find irresistible. When that happens I take it.

For example; this woman came into the office unsolicited and offered me a FREE veggies sub sandwich. How could I not eat that? The bread was the only thing cooked on it. I still ate it... and enjoyed it. I mean to make this is a long term thing. So it would be self-defeating to declare myself 100% raw from now until the winter equinox, when I know I have some travel plans and events pending. Hell Friday is my 2nd anniversary. There will be plenty of good cooked vegan food for me and my God. So I am not 100%.... But I am 90-95%; and that ain't bad.

Here is my question. I appreciate any and all answers....
I've been flirting with this raw thing for more than a few years now. Every time I go raw or in this case high raw, I get the feeling of movement in my belly. I know I sound crazy. I just wondered if anyone knows what this is or if its normal. It's not a bad feeling and it's not gas. And I'm NOT pregnant. But this feeling is consistent every time I do high levels of raw.

What's up with this?



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue