Day 8:90

Okay….

Yesterday I was so geeked of having finished my 1st of 13 weeks of P90x that I didn’t get all up and through the nitty gritty of the thing. There are a few things that have me VERY concerned regarding P90x…

1. I see from the blogs and such that many people fall off the bandwagon and don’t make it the full 90 days. This was never a thought for me, but now it is. I don’t want to have to make up any of these workouts. They are hard enough.

2. I guess this deserves its own category. I’m afraid of not finishing the 90 day program. I know today is day 8 and day 90 seems so far away. I mean I’m scheduled to finish May 2nd. Really?

3. I’m concerned about my health. I wasn’t sick all of 2010. Didn’t need to go to the doctor at all, for anything. I have been googling any and everything related to P90x and it seems like across the board, between 30-60 days folks get a flu that knocks them on their asses. I’m not interested in that.

4. Also, there are some people that at the end of the 90 days gain a bunch of weight. Now yes, they were skinny to start with. But if at the end of things I have gained weight…. I’m kicking Tony Horton’s ass.

5. And I am a little scared of my cycles. When I am on a diet and sever exercise plan, my cycles become a little erratic. The usually become lighter and longer duration between. B.U.T….. the PMS is very severe and ugly. In 90 days, I should get my cycle 3 times. Yikes.

6. I’m not sure who “raw” I can stay. I’m not getting enough to eat. And I am hungry all day. Even with light grazing. It’s not a problem when I’m home because I can go to sleep. But that’s not an option when I have to work.

Okay again. That’s my list for today. I’m certain this Bitch-Fest will continue.



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue