Day 15

Peace

Day 15. 75 more days to go! Can’t think about it like that or I’ll snap! This is not just day 15, it’s the beginning of week 3. That last week in phase 1 before the recovery week. This morning’s workout was a lot different from Day 1 and Day 8. I knew what I was doing. I knew what was expected. I didn’t take the whole time. I could move ahead. One of the things that slow me down is getting on the Total Gym for the pull ups. Because I knew what was coming, I could move at my own pace and take my time. I broke my tennis bracelet rushing to get on and off the TG. I’m impressed with my push up ability. Yes they are girl push ups! But prior to P90x there were no pushups girly or otherwise. And after I was done, I felt terrific! Really terrific!

I realize that P90x is only for 90 days a pop and it’s not designed to be life long, but I have come to realize with this experience and experiences past, that exercise need to be a daily activity for the rest of my life.



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue