Corrections

Peace.

It has been a week since I updated what’s happening in P90x world. I was off a lot last week. I don’t blog at home. I could, I suppose and occasionally I might. But it is rare because I have a lot of “home” stuff to do.

This week begins my 1st recovery week and I got my wish…. If you know what I mean. It’s really not all that glorious. I have come to accept that all the P90x workouts are hard. Simple as that. I was expecting these recovery workouts to be easy peasy and they aren’t. Oh Well. No one said being fat was easy.

I had a horrible realization…. I have been omitting the ab ripper x! I didn’t realize that there were 2 workouts every day you do strength training. I thought it was odd too that I was only doing abs once/week with legs and back. I re-read the information and saw my error. I guess I won’t have a 6 pack. Just a 4-pack. I’m going to add them in on week 5.

Yet another error I need to admit, is that I fell off the raw bandwagon. I ate a half of pizza. I ate a fried egg sandwich, a cooked breakfast buffet (but that’s all I ate that day… unlike some people who shall remain nameless… with 2 stomachs!) and I ate some mystery vegan food at a party. Yes it was over 3 days and I stayed about ½ raw. I guess I’m “high raw” because I don’t feel bad about it… at all. So… I’m going to keep going. Planning and eating raw, but not feeling bad when I don’t eat 100%. BTW… I ate 100% yesterday. I should come up with a way to reward myself for that feat. When I was on WW, I set milestone markers with gift for myself. If I gained weight for no good reason I would punish myself; usually by returning the gifts or giving them away. I’m not going that far.

I didn’t get on the scale. And I’m not going to until the end of the week. That will be end of the 1st 30 days. I will wait to weigh, take my 30 day picture and check measurements. I will say I feel a difference in my clothes. I can’t see any differences, but I definitely feel them. Another thing I have noticed is my inability to bounce or jump. I assumed at this point I would be able to run up the stairs. I don’t have trouble with the stairs and I can get up them pretty quickly, but it’s a march and not a spring. I have noticed any and all springing is not happening. I wonder what’s up with that?

Let me say this last thing… I, Serenity, me , personally, do not like working out at night. It ruins my day. Yoga is freaking 90 minutes long. I can’t do all that in the morning. I will admit that I haven’t tried either. I timed my P90x start to have yoga be the exercise on my off day. That way I can do it without worrying about getting off to work. But recovery week doesn’t respect my time. So I did yoga last evening. I spent all day dreading it. I have a God and a cat that expects me to cook and spend quality time with them when I get home. That sucked last night because I had to feed them quick food and ignore them for 90 minutes. Then I was too pooped to be useful. From now on… mornings. I suppose I might as well get used to it since I have to add on the ab ripper x.

Damn.


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue