Damn.

Peace! Though that's not what I'm feeling....


I got on the scale this morning. I did it after a morning visit to the ladies, but before my workout (shoulders and arms) and the 32 oz (2lbs) of water I drink then. I frigging gained 2 lbs! I am not happy.

Now I know I have been eating bits of cooked foods, but not to excess. I have still remained High-Raw. AND... I have been killing myself to do these workouts!

I did read on the website that women are especially prone to gain around 5lbs when they start the program. They say if you stick with it for the long haul, we will lose that weight and then some. I swear it better be the truth. Because I will hunt down Tony Horton and punch him in the eye if I don't decrease.

So I'm taking that bit of chi with me....

On a brighter note... I saw a muscle in my left upper arm fat. A good one too. It didn't move or go away when I touched it. I suppose all them weights, push ups and chin ups might be doing something after all.



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue