Slowly making progress.....

Peace.

This post is really more for me than for y'all. Writing out my experiences keeps track of what has worked and not worked. And publicly posting it gives others a chance to share their experiences. I figure I'd share anyway.....

I finished the Special K diet. It was okay. Im not sure I lost any real weight, but it did aid me in getting my eating back on schedule. Eating on demand is cool if you don't leave your house or if you work around food. The rest of us have to schedule meals. I have gotten to the point of my "rebooting" plan where I am clean eating and getting regular exercise. I think they both are having an effect on me. Because of the exercise I find myself hungry.... A lot. I'm always looking for something to eat now. Always scrounging around. The clean eating has me constantly thinking about my next meal since I'll have to prepare it. A really vicious catch 22. Makes you wonder whats in processed food that stops the hunger process that isnt in clean foods? I can see some changes in my body. Clothes are loosening.... Though not a lot and stretched zebra skin is starting to show up. I purchased some scrubs in a smaller size. Since I'm starting a new career, I want to start it in that size. They are tight but by April they will fit.

I tried to fast last Tuesday and made a few errors. First, I was on my cycle so I didn't need to be fasting in the first place... I forgot about that. And most importantly I realized that I need to train my self to shrink my stomach more than I planned. I will start my 21 day juice feast in a few weeks. Right now..... Deep breath.... I need to get my eating down to a breakfast smoothie, a salad lunch and a sensible dinner, with possibly 2 snacks in between. I still have to eat enough food to support my exercising. That's a lot of shrinking my stomach will have to do.

My excema is not so problematic as it has been in the past. I think it's because of 2 reasons. First because exercise is sending more oxygen to the skin and the big reason..... Vaseline. I have tried everything. I've had excema since I'm 6 months old. I swear that Vaseline is always the perfect standby. I'm not straying anymore. I did find this lotion in a BSS. I think that will be my summer lotion. It's strangely oily and doesn't react on my face.

Ultimate goals include... High raw, eating only when the sun is up and regular exercise of both cardio and resistance.


Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue