Fermented Food Questions

Peace.

I have questions…. And this is a consistent question that I have that I have never been able to get a solid answer… And I want you to be mindful that I don’t have all the answers. I just keep working my program with a foundation until I get a result. I am a scientist. But I still have questions…..

Fermented foods…. Is this something beneficial to Original people?

When I Google fermented food benefits… those touting benefits are always white and Asian people. NEVER Black people. When I have done the Knowledge to African, Australian Aboriginal, Polynesian, South American, etc cuisine, and I do not see fermented foods in their diets. I might be missing something.

The purpose of fermented foods is to introduce beneficial bacteria to the gut. From research… and not personal opinion… Europeans always existed in different circumstances than other people. They had to deal with a lot of cold climates, caves, cramped and overcrowded dwelling… this type of existence breeds disease. I would not be surprised if their anatomy evolved to require fermented foods. African people lived in warm uncrowded environs with lots of fresh air and exercise. IJS….

Also in this wilderness, master invaded the slave quarters enough that Black USA DNA has a lot of European DNA. My question always remains; do I need to add fermented foods to my diet? And I’m not speaking of wine… Wine is beneficial to everyone….

I’d really like y’alls input…..



Peace

Update 3/12/2014....
I found that indigeonous people DO eat fermented foods....
http://www.wiley-vch.de/books/biotech/pdf/v09indig.pdf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue