Rawk On!

Peace Family!

This is Day 6 into my raw vegan diet. I have just one thing to complain/build about (depending on how you look at it)… God Allah Saves! Not a good look (or sound/smell). I’m assuming it’s because it still in the early stages of things, and my body is not used to it. I’m hoping the urges will pass. Meaning stop and not the other pass. I’m a lady. I can’t abide this for the long haul.

I have had prep going every single day. There is something soaking, sprouting or dehydrating at all times. I cannot allow myself to slip and be lazy. It will be that much harder to resume because of the preparation back log. I have a lot of staples in the fridge and even should the possibility occur that I might come home one day and just veg out in front of the Tell-lie-vision (and I 12 it) I will still be ok. Although, all this aggressive dehydrating has the dehydrator acting up. It’s not getting ‘dehydrator warm’ anymore. I need to give it a rest. It has been on for the last 3 days straight. But I have plans. Walnut taco meat for dinner tomorrow!

A light (really light) goal I have is to get back to eating once a day according to Elijah Muhammad’s Eat to live guideline. This eating plan can support that sort of. I can eat once a day and supplement the rest of the day with juices and smoothies. Hmmmm…. Is that in tune with the essence of the program? I haven’t completely aligned my thoughts on that yet. Not sure if that is a little too extreme. Plus I have pressing plans that would hold that off for a minute. But it’s floating in my subconscious.

I need to power up my exercise plan. I have been comfortable in my girly-girly routines. I have seen the form that I desire and need to do the work make that a reality. It’s not really super duper far from what I’m working with now. I lost weight while I was fasting. If I can maintain that weight loss, I’ll be there in no time. As always I consider jogging, but the consideration has always been safer than the activity for me. I got issues. And one of them would be why do I want to do something that has been shown and proven to cause me injuries. If I could figure that out, I could cure crack addiction!


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue