Almost

19 days y’all! 19 long assed days. Wow. Not just wow because of the length of time I have been fasting, but that all of the physical crap that I have been dealing with the entire fast.

This whole fast I have not felt well. I have a cold that won’t let go. Normally when I am ill, I fast. And in the 7 years that I perform this fast, don’t normally get sick. I have had this cold m(possibly detox) for a minute now. Today I notice a blemish on my face. I am almost convinced that it is hormonal.

I decided to start a liver flush. I began last night. No stones yet. I had forgotten that liver flushing could rid a person of allergy symptoms. I am anticipating that this flush is just what I need right now. I am not dying over the oil or anything like that. I really just want to feel better.

I have begun to cook. This morning I took some kale chips off the dehydrator. Made some raw pesto too. I have plans to make some raw granola, raw corn chip and a few desserts. Also a few salads and some stuffed grape leaves. I am very excited about eating again, but I am not excited about the thought of gaining the weight that I’ve lost. I’m have a goal of losing 25 lbs before my November born day. I must say that it feels good to put on clothes that were tight at the winter solstice that are now really loose to the point that they no longer look like my clothes.

Do I have a plan? Of course I do! My plan is to not eat every day and when I do eat ,eat raw… and… EXERCISE. That should give my metabolism the kick in the ass it needs. Will me energy y’all!


Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue