10lbs Gone. Now the Next Step....

Peace

I’m checking in on this weight loss thing. I lost 10 of the evil 20lbs. I called those 20lbs evil because they are 20lb over not my ideal weight, but the weight I generally tend to be. I’m not proud of the 10lb loss because (a) I’m certain that a lot of that was cycle weight and (b) I’m old school with this diet thing. I know that the 1st week usually sports a great deal of weight loss that you won’t see again.

The southeast also had an incredibly nice weekend full of warm weather and sunny skies. I took advantage of it and got out into creation! The God and I went for a walk on Saturday on a walking trail. We logged 2 miles on said trail. And yesterday we went hiking. It was mad cool, but I had to be pushed. I ain’t shamed to say it kicked my ass. I’m out of shape. That is completely clear to me. But I have plans….

I was building with the God and I mentioned that I was interested in doing the P90x home workout plan. Being the good God that he is, he got it for me. Peace to the God!!!! I realize from other folks that this workout will kick my ass. I am well aware of that. But I am committed to see it to the end. I’m starting tomorrow. I will be done in 90 days. My last work out should be May 2, 2011. Supposedly P90x is supposed to make you ripped. I’m thinking that won’t happen for me. There is too much flesh on me to get “ripped”. But P90x + raw food should make me look different. When I go to S&P this year, I have the determined idea combined with the expectation of incredible flyness.

It has struck me how quickly one can go from fit to unfit. It takes NO TIME. Last summer I was walking, doing yoga, and weight training. At the end of last May, I was so clean I could walk 3 miles in 20 minutes and people were looking at me with their mouths open. In less than half a year I went from that to slob. So this time, I plan to be more ‘bout it when it comes to the maintenance. No wonder Weight Watchers put you on maintenance for a minute after you lost weight. Not that I ever made it that far. The goal was to lose 60lbs by January 2012, and then another 20-25lb by the apocalypse. If the world is going to end I plan to meet the end in style! LOLOLOLOL. J/K!!!!!!


Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue