Hey Halle!

Peace.


I figured I might as well get this update going before next week. I'll probably go off this diet until the Sunday after Thanksgiving. It's fall and fall is a hectic time for me. It starts with Labor Day then I have 2 anniversaries in September. I celebrate Halloween for 3 days like it was a major holiday and them comes My bornday in November and then Thanksgiving. After that, I dig on the holiday vibe until the solstice and then new years. During the time between Thanksgiving and the new year, my office is inundated with treats, cakes and so forth. I'm not missing out on all that. I don't plan to overindulge, but I will be sampling.

B.U.T.!!!!!

I am really digging how loose all my clothes are feeling. They went from snug to fit to loose. I see a difference but no one has mentioned one to me. Maybe it's all in my mind. If it is, I'm still cool with it. I mean whatever is in your mind is your reality. So if in my mind I'm a thin, svelte, non-crazy Halle Berry then I am. Regardless of what other folks see.

My cycle only lasted 7 days! Now some of you might be horrified, but that is good for me. My cycles can last up to 2 weeks. And for some reason it stops on day 4 only to return on day 5 and continue. Weird, I know, but that's my body. It was a week late though. So I wasn't expecting it to be lite.

I'm still keeping my diet from 500-800 calories. Drinking the water, and so forth. I haven't measured my waist in 2 weeks. I don't really know why. I get distracted when I'm on my cycle. Again, no clue why. I think I don't want to know if I met my 1st goal. Because then I have to anty up and buy that fit bit.

I want a fitbit... but I don't want one. All it does is monitor my steps and sleep. My cell phone will do that. I can't see paying over $150 for something I already have. Does it at least keep time?

My exercise regimen is non existent. What is ironic, whenever I diet AND exercise, I lose weight slowly. When I just diet, weight falls off. There is a lesson in there I'm missing. It's been raining and I have no access to a treadmill. I REALLY want to get back into yoga. I do. A lot. At one point I was REALLY good and flexy. But I get nauseated these days because my inner ear is tripping. All those inversions fuck me up. Also, yoga isn't good for burning calories. It is good for anti-aging. I have no upper body strength. Good thing I'm all booed up or I wouldn't be able to open jars. My question is when did that happen? Is this an aging thing? So my winter to spring goal is to work my core and upper body. The core, because I noticed an overall thickening around my midsection. But that might just be age. Still I can try to kill it. My waist trainer is officially too small.

This loss seems to have happened relatively quick. I wonder if I am getting low on hormones.... Women lose weight notoriously slow because of baby making hormones. Am I shrinking because I'm getting close to the change??? Is a mustache coming??? Is it too late to have a baby???

I keep wanting to give Father Time a run for his money, but he is 100% undefeated. We all gotta go with him eventually. I just want his eye busted closed.


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue