Crack is Whack

Peace.


Have I mentioned lately that I hate physicians? I have vets too but that's for another time. I'm a dentist. When someone comes in, they say what the problem is, that problem gets addressed. Oh we may tell you about some other isht we see, but what you came for will have a resolution. Physicians.... not so much.

I went to the doctor. The 7 and I got married last month, and now I'm legal with insurance! My excema is pushing and I want a cortisone shot before it full out flares. I get 1 every year. Since this is kinda new insurance, they decided to give them a once over. I went in there for a shot. I didn't get it. because I'm not in full flare, they want to wait until I am fully flared, before they give me the shot. That seems cruel to me. Flares are painful and disfiguring. They want me to try a bunch of different types of meds.... that I told them I already have at home.... to see if they would work. They wanted to take my blood to check me for shit I know I don't have... told them I don't have.... and was confirmed that I don't have. They argued for me to have tests that are dangerous and uncomfortable after I've told her that I refuse them. Even when I told her I was a dentist... it was in my file.... she still didn't let up. So I had the blood work done. I got more of the meds that I already have. But I didn't get a shot. I'll get it from my friend who been hooking me up.

So let's review... I went in for something, paid for the visit and left unsatisfied. I hate physicians and I'm not going back for any of that other bs.

In better news... I lost another inch from my waist. WhooHoo!!!! BUT.... my new waist trainer is now too loose. I want compression and all I'm getting is light squeezing. It's like this I have no luck with this waist training business. This is my 2nd failure. I'm not even getting a smooth back. Oh well. The inch off is still a good thing.

My diet is still coming along, but I have had a few trip ups. My appetite is GONE. When I feel hungry, I can distract myself until it's time to eat. I get full really fast. But it's the hidden calories I must watch for. For example, I went to “The Collard Green Festival.” They will festivalize anything. I got a container of vegan cooked collards. There's like 11 calories per cup! I got 2 cups, but 1 filled me up tight. So tight, I didn't need to eat again until morning. But I also got a 32 oz cranberry/lavender lemonade. Didn't think about it until I was leaving. It was $5 so I drank it slow, but it was sweet. I didn't think about how it got sweet until I was done with it. I don't take a lot of cash with me to these types of events so that $5 (+$5 for the greens) prevented em from purchasing some earrings I wanted. The lemonade was so good it tasted like it was mixed with crack cocaine. You know it must have had simple syrup in there. There are 819 calories in a cup of syrup. So you see my dilemma.... Had I just gotten water, I'd of been able to buy my earrings. I know that was just 1 day but It makes a difference to me.

My period has not come yet. I'm 5 days late. I assume that's why I only lost 1 inch. I'm not tripping though. I said that dieting changes either the onset or the severity. Or I'm menopausal. Doesn't make me no never mind. It's coming. I never thought I'd get tot he point when I didn't care. But I've lived long enough to be here. And if a mustache shows up, I'll pull it right off. But I feel period symptoms so it's just probably late. Either way....


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue