Another good week....

Peace.

This week was another good week. I lost an additional 2” from my waist. Which means I'm back to my regular measurements. Yay! And my clothes reflect it by not killing me to wear. I'm actually wearing the skirt that prompted me to lose weight. So there's that. But even though it's good to be back... it's not where I want to be. My 1st paid goal is to get under 40” in my waist area. That would require a loss of 3 more inches..... yeesh.

This week I continued to keep it under 800 calories. I did fall back on the exercise though. I'm lazy is all. And I don't enjoy running anymore since I ran that race. Who knew I was a shitty runner? So I'm going to have to find something else to get my body moving. Technically, just living should burn off more than 800 cal/day. But I know... and you know... if I keep doing the same thing, eventually it will stop working. Oh well.

I took a cheat day where I ate all the things I wanted. It was glorious. I went to McD's and ordered a egg/cheese/biscuit at 7 pm. The folks in there are truly clueless and bad customer service is the franchise motto, but the dinner was satisfying. But why cheat???? According to the interwebs, it reboots metabolism if you've been following a restricted diet. I remember when I was in grad school and trying to lose weight for the Air Force, I went on vaca to see the at that time BF. I was in a new city and he was paying. I ate all the things. And when I got home, I was 5 lbs lighter. That weight didn't just disappear either. So cool. I'd like that to happen with my cheat days now. I'd like that..... I won't do another cheat day for 2 weeks.

My cycle has been extra heavy in these last few months. I'm cool with 6 days. I'm not cool with 14. And I have been having 14 days on intermittent bleeding. No wonder my iron is low. I've noticed that my weight affects my cycle in length and severity. Since I'm back to my regular weight, I assume that my cycle will go back to 6 days. We shall see. It allegedly start on Thursday. But the weight loss could throw the onset day too. Plus me and the 7 have been having life events all 2015. I stay stressed. Like a cheetah, I'm probably causing all kinds of spontaneous issues.

I want next week will be good too. But when it comes to shark week... I get all bloated and hairy. It is such an unattractive time for me. If I can keep losing 2 inches in a week then I will have my fitbit in 2 weeks. I should really decide which one I want.


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue