Ruined!

Peace.

I put up a lot of bitching and moaning in yesterday’s post. But bitching and moaning is counterproductive if you don’t do anything about it. So I got on my handy dandy internet and researched why I’m not losing weight after all the effort I have expanded. What I found is the possibility that I may have put my body in starvation mode with my 1230 daily calorie restriction. Hmmm….. I suppose the fact that I am a chronic dieter had something to do with it as well. And all the fasting I’m good for. I have possibly ruined metabolism.

All I can do is assure my body that food is coming and will continue to keep coming so that it can release what is on me. How am I going to do that in the confines of my goals? Well… That’s a good question. The P90x fitness plan says for my weight, I am supposed to consume 2250 calories/day. Hmmm…. According to MFP I am supposed to consume 1230 calories a day. Hmmm…. Somebody is lying.

So I have decided to slowly up the calorie ante to see where I trigger my body to lose weight. Seriously I’m halfway through P90x and ain’t lost an ounce! I am NOT over that. P90x is all about getting ripped and muscle increases. When body builders do their thing they use high caloric protein powders. So I see the value in increasing my c-intake. But the only way I want muscle to show is after the fat dissolves and uncovers them. So I am hybridding this thing.

So today I am striving for 1400 calories. If I see no loss by next week, then I’ll go up 100 until I do. I find it ironic that I have to eat more than I normally would in order to lose weight.



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue