Substitutes

Peace Fam,

I'm better. I am never sick sick for long. And If I do get long term, then it will require a hospital stay for me to get better. I probably ate something that didn't agree with me... like a HUGE hunk of German Chocolate cake. I recuperated all day yesterday. Which allowed me to think and build with the God....

I kinda want to go vegan. I can live without milk, cheese not so much and the taste of butter is divine. I know there are substitutes out there for these products, but I don't want to substiute with something that heavily reminds me of the thing I'm kicking to the curb. I don't want to use margarine in place of butter. I don't want soy milk in place of milk. And I don't want rice cheese in place of cheese. I want to be done with everything and thatis it. All of the replacements are HIGHLY processed making them dangerous in their own right.

A poitn the God brought up was if we were to become vegan, and our bodies accepted it, we would be limited to where we could eat. Essentially, I would have to do all the cooking for the food we eat. We wouldn't be able to go out, we wouldn't be able to trust other people's cooking. I don't like that prospect.

So for you true and living vegans out there.... How do you maintain and what is your philosophy behind why you do what you do?



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue