I'm sick

Peace

I'm sick y'all. I don't know what going on. My stomach is sour, I have a headache (which I only get when my cycle is due), I'm nauseous and I have sincere heartburn. I look like warmed over death too. I'm not surprised I normally get sick this time of year. As healthy as I try to be, I get a sickness annually. This is not menstrual either. Aunt Flo ain't due for at nearly 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, the God is not the best cook. I'm going to have to handle this on my own. He will feed himself though. Good. First things first.... I got some orange juice with some green powder. An influx of iron can't hurt along with some vitamin C. Secondly, Some faux chicken soup with LOTS of onions and garlic. Its a creamy broth based soup with sage, thyme and nutritional yeast. It really tastes like chicken. Add olive oil for savoriness and some egg noodles. Normally I like matzo ball soup from Manishevitz, but....... Anyway. This will work. Though I'm not tomorrow. Just a lot of juice water and bed rest.

These illnesses only usually last a few days on me. I had the flu last year for only 4 days. But they were 4 bad days.

Send me some love.



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue