May Update

It’s been a minute. I know. Life is definitely fighting back. But it is what it is and it cannot last forever so…..

With this month nearly completed I want to hip you up on what is going on in my cipher. I said that for the month of May I was going to drink the water. I have been, for the most part, drinking 128 oz of water daily. WoW! Who knew it could be done. I disliked the taste of water before. But I can say with complete honesty, that it doesn’t bother me anymore. As a matter of fact, I can now recognize thirst. It’s a beautiful thing. I have come to realize that a lot of my desire for food was actually me being thirsty. And the temporary time that my stomach stays full with water is enough to allow the urge to past. Thus I have lost a few pounds behind the effort. Which brings me to my next issue…

I must admit loudly and publicly… I am not raw fooding anymore. It’s not that I’m against it. For some reason, I just don’t want to do it. And I have searched internally to find the root of my aversion and have come up with squat. It’s not that I am eating exclusively all cooked foods. NO! I make sure to get 6 servings of fruits, raw nuts and or vegetables when I eat. And I’m still playing with all my toys. I just eat bread and pasta way more than I should be comfortable. And the odd thing is I’m not a big bread eater. But rye bread has become really popular at my rest. And… I have been have periods where I don’t eat at all. For example: I realized on Monday that I hadn’t eaten since Thursday. I know. I sound crazy. It’s really hard for me to remember to eat when I’m not working. Especially with all the water on board. I am a big fan of letting my body make decisions for itself. I try not to eat if I’m not hungry. I have noticed that if I’m going to be hungry, it will either be around noon or when my cycle approacheth. When that time comes I will pretty much be hungry around the clock.

I am still wracked with eczema although it is moving around on my body geographically. Not so much on my legs as it is on my arms and torso. I keep saying that I’m going to go to the physician but I know if I do that they are gonna pump me full of steroids that will work but will send my rhythm out of whack. I know what is causing it. Stress. Where as I cannot control stressors, I am having difficulty controlling my response to it. I used to smoke and dealt with stress very effectively with cigarettes. But I put them down over a year ago. Now when stress comes a visiting, I have yet to come up with alternatives to take the edge off. I called my naturopath and he has suggested a green therapy. Increasing the amount of raw juiced greens that I ingest. He said my blood is poisoned. Hmmmm…. It’s not that I don’t believe him. I do. But I fasted for 3 weeks on juice; a lot of that green and it did nothing for my condition. We shall see. I’m planning to go to Show and Prove this year and I don’t want to be fooling around with my rhythms until I’m back. So I will green up for a minute until that’s over. If it’s no better, I will subject myself to drugs that I don’t trust either. I have been trying to just not scratch. I’ve not been uber-successful with that one either. I have been joking around lately that I have leprosy. But that’s not really funny.

That’s my update. Hopefully I will have more to blog about in the coming months. I got plans.



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue