Hoo-Hum....

I’m bored with the raw food thing. At first, like any other food plan, I was cooking and obsessing over ratios and such. Then I started to get lazy and just eat salads and whole fruits. I’ve tried to go back to the meal planning and what not, but I can’t find anything that I want to eat. I have been un-cooking my favorites like BBQ, Goddess Chips and taco meat. But I don’t want to eat that every single week. It’s boring. And the desserts leave a lot to be desired. I’m allergic to avocados and that is an ingredient in a lot of cakes and pies. Plus… I hate the standard date/nut pie crust. I know. I should innovate. Come up with my own recipes and such. I have done that, but am a little hesitant. I don’t wanna screw up good food experimentally. My sweet tooth has taken over and I can never seem to get full no matter how much I eat. Maybe it’s hormones, but I doubt it. I have been feeling this way for a minute now. Oh well. Maybe my body is trying to tell me that it doesn’t care for this plan, but how could it complain. I’m feeding it the most natural, best for me stuff in the world. This food is still alive and it is supposed to nourish me with all of its goodness. I know, I know…. I feel like I’m on ‘Let Make a Deal’ and I choose the burro.


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue