Cheer Me Up

I’m feeling poopy. I probably continue to feel poopy unless someone does me a huge solid. I need to cheer myself up. I have decided to do one of my favorite things…. Cookout!

Now as a vegetarian folks be on it like there is no way I can get any good use out of my grill. I pity the closed minded. I use way less charcoal than the carnivores because my concern is only warmth and flavor. I don’t have to make sure the food is completely cooked through. That actually makes me wonder if I have the close minded gene lurking within. But that’s another blog. Here goes my tentative menu….

Portobello mushroom caps
Kebabs (Vidalia, mushrooms, mango, peppers, squash) in a jerk sauce
Spaghetti salad
Grilled Polenta
Berries
Sweet Tea
Leftover Mead (I need to make more)

You hungry yet?



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue