Didge Therapy

Peace....

I came across the artist, Astarius Miraculli by complete accident. But are there really accidents? Yeah I can be that “Peace Peace” hippie chick at times and I'm good with that. I was looking for some alternative, spiritual, world music and fell into this man. Now I'm obsessed!

This artist plays the didgeridoo. I wasn't looking for that specifically but it's what I got. The didgeridoo though???? I don't think Astarius is an Australian Aborigine. He doesn't look like one and speaks American English. He's hard to google though. Couldn't find any real personal information on the man. All I could get at was his work and that's it. But I want to know what his mother and father do. Where was he born? How did he come to play the didgeridoo? No the really but his catalog shows up.

Yo.... let me tell you this... I was listening to the music and also his trancey type of meditations, and I started feeling body type stuff happening. Seriously, I'm not spooked out. But when I was listening, I could feel my back issues subsiding. It sort of felt like a massage. I instantly pulled out my earbuds once I recognized what I was feeling. It was disconcerting. What would you do if you felt someone touching you and you couldn't see them?

Then I did some more Knowledge. This time to the affects of the didgeridoo. And guess what? It's a thing. It's called Didge therapy. It is supposed to adjust your chakras. Homie claims that his songs have a specific frequency that brings about the intention of the song. Intentions include, healing, abundance, money, getting over past hurts etc.

So... Y'all know me... I had to get my experimentation on. I had a 8 hour round trip road trip. When I drive, I usually need to frequently stop because my back and neck starts to hurt and my ankles swell. When I get to my moms house I'm stressed and irritated because I don't ever want to be there. I decided to give Mr. Miraculli and shot. I saved everything that he has on Spotify (128 tracks), did a shuffle mix and played it loud. After the 1st half of the trip, I didn't feel worn out as I normally do. I actually felt energized. My energy plummeted during the visit because... I just don't like to be there. But I did the same on my way back. I got home was in a good mood, not overly tired.... feeling very good. This was a tiny experiment, but I found it successful. I plan to use it as a healing modality in the future.

This artist has been putting out music since the 90's. Why is this the 1st time I've heard of him? This is not my 1st time at the cookout! I'm in and out of the Hotep Ciphers all the time! Have y'all heard about this man? Add on please....


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue