Parasite Update....

Peace!

I am 2 weeks deep in the program and I have yet to see anything in the bowl resembling a parasite.

I don't know how I feel about this.

On one hand, it means I'm clean and parasite free? Well what is moving around down there and attributing to my feelings of unwell?

On the other hand... I did pay more than I normally would for a kit like this. The price is what has been keeping me from trying this before... And the belief that it loads you up with worms.... So if there are no worms, then I wasted my money.

I just haven't been able to reconcile my feelings.

A general update on how this kit makes you feel? Well if you don't drink enough water when you swallow the capsules, they burn like hell when they open. So... drink a LOT of water!!!! And it makes me poop... A lot. I hope I can still poop on my own when I'm done. My skin and eyes are super clear. I put that on all the pooping.

I wanted to try a kit and I did. From now on, I'm going to go with the tinctures and the supplements for maintenance. Yes. Even though I don't have intestinal worms I'm still gonna do maintenance just in case I get them.


Peace

PS: I'm a bit relieved I don't have parasites....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue