10/22/2012

Do you know what I find Hilarious???? The fact that after 5 months of diet and exercise I have lost ONLY 8 pounds. BUT… My clothes really show like I have lost much more and folks are telling me my face is smaller. This morning I put on a top that normally I have to wear a minimizer and put a pin in it and it is staying closed with no additional aid. I’m just wearing a regular bra and everything. I am so good! BUT… the skirt that goes with the blouse is tight around the waist. Not so tight other places but the waist is distinct. Now here is my question…. Why is my lower half seemingly not losing any weight while my upper half is? I am not working out my upper body in anyway other than the occasional yoga. I so don’t get this. Also…. The mathematical approach to losing weight is not helping either. By making a debt in the calorie: exercise ratio should guarantee me weight loss. But it hasn't. I so don’t get why I have this inability to lose big chunks of weight quickly, evenly or predictably is beyond me. This is why people are big. Just decreasing the amount eaten and exercising is NOT enough. And therin lies the reason why folks are big. Fuck it. I’m still going to work out and eat cleanly. I’m just gonna do it for self, health and racing. Forget trying to lose weight. Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue