8:27:2012

Peace. This weekend marks my first time running 3 miles!!! It also marks the 1st time I actually got super dizzy on the trail and was actually afraid that I wouldn’t make it home. I have no idea why. The only difference was that additional .5 miles. My goal for September is twofold… (1) to get my 5k under 30 minutes or damn close to it and (2) to run every other day. There is only 1 way to achieve these goals….. The cool thing is that the weather is breaking. I’m going to eventually need to switch from morning running to evening. We’ll see how that works…. I think I have put to bed my concern about eating beforehand. I should, but I can’t. I run too early in the morning. And if I eat right before a run, I will get a stitch or vomit. So… that’s a done deal. It doesn’t make a difference as long as I can do it and not pass out. I don’t like the prescribed running clothes. I prefer cotton to the so called wicking fabrics. I have eczema and they mess with my skin. I shouldn’t be super surprised because I don’t wear synthetics in my regular life. So no to that. I have decided to up my caloric intake from 1250 to 1400. I have only lost a pound with 3 days of running and hour a day and 3 miles and a day, 2 days of yoga and fasting on Tuesday. So I think I’m starving and don’t realize it. If I was going to WW (one of the 2 diets to ever work for me. The other one is no longer available) I’d be eating 1450 calories so I’m moving it up. I’ve been on this eating plan for 2 months now. I have only lost 8lbs. I know that’s a pound a week, but I have plans…. We need to up my game. You wanna see what and how I eat? I do pretty clean. Check me out at myfitnesspal.com. My name there is Bootzey! Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue