1 and Done!

My fast is officially over!!!!!

And my sweet weekend is officially over too. There was a lot of eating opportunities this weekend. There was a lot of social equality going on in my cipher. I did my thing thing. But now that the sobering breeze is flowing over my head wrap I have to get back on the good foot and tend to my body.

Because I was fasting, I knew I wasn’t going to be physically able to overdue it this weekend, I wasn’t at all worried about my eating behavior this weekend. But now that things are starting to normalize again, I have begun to become concerned once more.

This morning I started to eat as planned. I juices some fruit, made my lunch, and have plans to eat a sensible salad for dinner. Also, I had an opportunity to eat a croissant and a danish. I passed on the danish. Not saying that was a better choice, but I am showing some restraint. I like that my skirts are loose and can wear my heels in peace.

I’m still drinking lots of water still. We’ll see how that goes….

I brought my lunch, which is leftover vegetarian lasagna. It’s good. Real good. The 7 will eat the rest so I won’t be tempted when I get home. Sitting in my home right now, is a banana pudding, 2 cakes and 2 bean pies. We had a party. I need to remove those from my preoccupation. The up side is my lunch is in those Tupperware for the rest of the week. I always over cook for parties.

I NEEEEED to get on an exercise regimen. For Real. I ordered Yoga Journal and have plans to make my at home practice real. It’s just a matter of WHEN…. I also plan to walk, but I don’t when on that either. These are excuses and not reasons. I realize that.

I did not do a liver flush. And let me tell you why. I was expecting something that did not arrive when it was supposed to, and their was the party. I’m always a bit ‘loose’ after a flush. So…. I’m going to wait on the Liver flush. Until I have a moment to really devote to it. When I have time, I will blog all about it.

I’m really satisfied with how my fast went. Something noticeable, was how clear my memory became. That is useful. Also, this fast seemed more about dealing with my circumstances by putting me in a peaceful place. And I needed it. All and all it was a rousing success. But I’m glad I won’t be doing this again until next year.

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue