Dear Serenity

Dear Body,

I am so sorry. I have been subjecting you to all manner of exercise expecting you to instantly change. And when you did not, I became a total couch potato eating all manner of snacks and processed foods. I didn’t listen to you when you told me that you were impure. You showed me by allowing the skin to go crazy. And even that wasn’t enough to get me to see how bull headed I have been. You gave me headaches, the flu and now the return of loose booty.

So now what’s the plan? First I will internally cleanse you and get rid of the impurities. I will nourish you with a clean and fresh diet. I will wash you with plenty of water. I will keep you away from over processed foods. I realize that I am the steward and sole controller of you and I have to do my part to see that you stay healthy.

Please forgive me? And don’t get old on me!


I love you!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Serenity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue