Silent But Deadly....

Y'all that follow this blog Know that I have issues with soy. Soy over feminizes both boys and girls. I blame it for the lack of deep voices in new men, the frequent occurrence of men with hips, boobs and booties and blame it especially for little girls getting their cycles while they are still playing with dolls. Soy is also bad if you're trying to conceive. If soy can fool with the expression it can fool with the Building as well. Also if you do the Knowledge to food labels, you will find that soy is in everything! It is not easily avoidable. And soy is on the top 10 list of foods that cause allergies. But this Build is not about soy. It is about something far more imbedded in human culture. It's about wheat.

Wheat is one of the 1st domesticated agricultural products. There is not a Culture on this planet that does not list bread as a staple. But the bread has been tampered with. Genetically modified. And now folks are getting sick from something that they depend on.

Celiac disease is a wheat allergy that causes the villi in the intestines to disintegrate. Villi are these hair-like appendages increase the surface are of the GI tract. They are what pull out the nutrients from the food we eat. Folks with celiac disease who ingest wheat in any quantity kill off these villi and the food passes through them without being absorbed. So these people have the allergy effect of inflammation form the irritation and then the malnutrition and fatigue that come along with improperly digesting food.

The scary thing about celiac is that it can take up to 10 years to get an accurate diagnosis. Studies say that 99% of people are unaware that they have this disease. Damn. SMH. That is f?ed up. Folks are dying and have no clue why. This can be mis-managed and mis-medicated on diseases like irritable bowel, lupus, any number of auto immune diseases. Folks have died because of this foolishness that can be corrected in about a month. The studies imply that wheat has changed quickly on a genetic level and humans have not changed as quickly. That's bull. Wheat has been such a human staple for so long that if it changed naturally, we would change right along with it. If it is mutating quickly, that's because it has been mixed, diluted and tampered with.

If you are curious to whether you have celiac or not, just take ALL wheat out of your diet for a month. If you see positive changes without the wheat and slowly add it back in the diet and notice negative ones, then you might have celiac disease.

I?m a share some personal business with y'all?. About 4 years ago, I came down with a bad case of diarrhea that didn?t stop. It was painful and lasted for 6 months before I finally went to the doctor. It's diarrhea, it goes away if you wait it out right? I was expecting the doctors to fix it in one visit. It took about 8 visits (1 visit/month) of trying various protocols and collecting stool samples before I was like screw this. The doctors had given me meds that stopped the diarrhea, but only as long as I took the meds. I have no intention of being on meds for the rest of my life for anything; so that wasn't gonna work. When they told me that they were planning to sodomize, I mean scope me, I decided I was done with conventional medicine. I have a naturopath that I Build with and he advised me to simply remove bread from my diet and look for all the hidden breads in food. It worked like a trick. My behind instantly dried up and I looked better. All that diarrhea had dehydrated me and made me look older. I couldn't go far without having to use the bathroom and I'd be blowing it up every time. In addition, my insurance wasn't feeling all them office visits. I have no clue what I would have done if not for the naturopath that hipped me to celiac.

I did all this research on it afterwards and found that wheat is in most things, like soy. I found that it too is a genetically manipulated filler. There is wheat in a lot of things. Things you wouldn?t expect like salad dressings, lotions and lipsticks. There are different types of wheat products. Spelt, semolina, rye, oats, etc. They all can contribute to celiac. Not everyone has a vicious reaction to wheat either. My reaction was not considered bad. Some folks like me have a low grade reaction to wheat. I can eat a sandwich. But I can only eat one sandwich a day. If I eat wheat in 3 meals a day for 7 days straight, my behind will explode. There will be warnings: pain, cramps, the feeling of movements. That I now clearly see them as warnings. Luckily, I'm not a big on bread. I like the occasional sandwich, but you won't see me eating slices of bread with my meals. I never felt bread like that. I'm not even that crazy about cake. I like the stuff on it; but that's sugar and not so much the wheat. I like pasta. Pasta is made from semolina flour and it doesn't cause the same bread reactions in me.... Yet. I don't play with it and don't eat it with a high frequency. I try to make my own products when my skin will allow it. Right now my skin in only allowing Aquaphor (expensive Vaseline) and a blend of olive, peanut and castor oil for my face. And I'm old school righteous so I don't do makeup.

I have noticed that I am not bloated anymore. I'm not just talking about in my abdominal area but all over. My face is not bloated, my feet, nothing. I look like myself. There were times I would look in the mirror and be like, "Who is that?" You Know... Elijah Muhammad didn't like white bread in his book, How to Eat to Live. He suggested that you only eat toasted bread which would change it digestively. Hmmm... I wonder if he was on to something? I have never noticed a difference in my gut from toasted to plain. I'm not willing to experiment.

I'm leaving y'all some links to fuel the outrage. Enjoy!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mark-hyman/gluten-what-you-dont-know_b_379089.html

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/food-allergies/AA00057



Peace

Comments

Actually, wheat is not a staple grain/starch in most African cultures. It's grains like teff and millet and starches like cassava and yam. So it could possibly be argued that people of African descent would be especially susceptible to problems stemming from wheat consumption.
Bootzey said…
I am going to freely admit that I need to do the Knowledge on that. But that would explain a lot. It could offer an explanation to THEM's dislike of once-cooked bread and it could explain why Original people have a disappropriate high numbers of physical maladies compared to colored people. The devil taught us how to eat the wrong foods!

Peace

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue