Y'all Thaink I got a Future in Bootlegging?

If you follow this blog regularly, you know that I have been in the process of giving up milk products and eventually eggs. I say it's a process because I have to find all the milk I have been consuming. You also know that I have this crunchy vibe going on where I avoid processed foods and synthetic fibers. I try to keep a small garden, recycle and have a problem with GMO’s. Stuff like that.

Well since I’ve been giving up milk, I realized that maybe the sour cream and cheddar potato chips might be off limits. Hmmm? Well what about the buffalo blue cheese chips? And the cappuccino latte smoothie? I have begun to read labels…. In earnest. I have come to a startling conclusion. Not only is there a lot of unsuspecting milk in a lot of products, but there are fillers too. Follow me on this…

One of my favorite snack chips right now are salt and pepper chips. I never thought that potato chips could ever have any more ingredients than potatos, salt, pepper and oil. Apparently not. These chips had all kinds of additives in them. But the one that concerned me most was the soybeans.

Soybeans is one of America’s biggest crop. (Corn is the other. Neither are good for you) It took over when the ground failed (is it possible that Earth can fail? It can reject, but fail?). And thanks to Monsanto, soybeans are one of the biggest genetically modified grown crops in this country. Soy is very processed and this new genetically modified crop is treated with a ridiculous amount of pesticides (maybe this is why the ground so called failed). Also, soy supplies a form of phyto-estrogen. It's great if you are in menopause, but if you are pregnant or conceive it can over feminize the uterus and provide either an inhospitable environment for sperm and/or implantation or feminize the prenatal environment. Y’all seen these young girls with boobs and all these gay boys... I blame soy, milk and meat. (Possibly corn)

This is my question and conspiracy of the day…. Why is there soy in my potato chips? What possible function could it serve? I’m thinking the genetic modification isn’t just to make the plant more pesticide resistant. I’m thinking it is doing something to us on a deeper level. And we are too stupid to notice or question it. We assume the government would not allow a company to hurt the American people. But it is the government that has given this ridiculous permission to patent a plant. That is life. Neither the government nor Monsanto created the soybean but they get to control it’s usage.

Family please pay attention to that which touched you and your families directly. Please see Food Inc. It is so worth the $10. And bootleggers, please start selling conscious movies. Chances are that is the only way our people will gain access to them.


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue