I Know what I Gotta Do

Over the past few months I have been plagued with skin issues. I actually have had an outbreak of eczema that has been present for over a year but in at different levels. I have plans for my body and the treatment that would have been dangerous. I have been working with a naturopath and I have had some slow success. Last week I got angry with my health. Seriously, I got really angry. And my body knew that I meant business and acquiesced to my desires. Who knew it could be that simple? Let me share how it all went down.

Last weekend I decided to do a cleansing. Basically, I didn’t eat any solid food for 3 days. What I did consume was huge amounts of water, the Master cleanse beverage, prune juice, fresh grapefruit juices, tea tonics natural laxatives, garlic and vitamins. I treated the lesions with clove oil. (I got that from a young girl who had HIV lesions) Can I tell you? I just have the scars. And I ain’t mad at that. I have been looking to see if there are any relapses. I’m good.

For years I used to fast one day per week and three weeks (all at once) per year. For some reason that escapes me I stopped doing that. When I fasted like that I never got sick and my weight remained stable. Now things are all over the place. I got to get back to doing that.

This is an example of the importance of being responsible for your own health. So many people go to doctors, plunk down their money for the visit and medication and never ask a question. Also it is an example of how positive thoughts can heal.



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue