Days 7-14

Peace

Week 2 was super drama free. I ate salads most days as my big meal. I'm kinda over salads now. I' have plans to un-cook more dishes. On Friday, I did add a piece of sushi to my salad, but I paid for it later. I'm a pescatarian so I will occasionally eat fish. And I assumed if I ate sushi, than that shouldn't be against my raw diet. BUT... apparently it is. It made me sick to my stomach and constipated. Not a good combination.

Other than that, I don't have much to report. My left knee has been giving me a problem. I noticed it clearly this week. I really can't say how long it's been hurting. I have a high tolerance for pain and It could have been nagging me longer than I knew. It's not really a pain, but when I extend it it pops and the popping hurts. It hurts to the touch as well. I'm not going to the doctor. (I hate that I am forced to pay for insurance that I know I won't use!!!!) All they are going to say is lose weight and that should stop.... without taking 1 xray. I might be big, but I ain't that big.

My fibroids are still igging me. I haven't started my new regimen simply because I haven't ordered the new supplements. We are doing something soon and I'm being super careful with money right now.

The thing that is confusing is, whether all this runny nose I'm experiencing is allergies or detox. I am sneezing, wheezing with a snotty nose. My sinuses are so full, you can see the swelling from the outside. Now why don't I know? Well this is March. Still relatively early in the month. Historically, I shouldn't be in allergy mode until April. But it is warm and trees are blooming. Secondly, this sneezy business didn't start until I started fasting. And lastly, when I have allergies, I tend to itch all over. And I haven't been so itchy in the last few weeks. Add on that my period is due at the end of the week... One of the last reasons is, is I have friends who have allergies who have yet to begin suffering.

I don't want to medicate for allergies if it's detox. Yes... I medicate for allergies. Otherwise I risk losing my job, getting no sleep, keeping the God up and/or injuring someone when I drive. I find the most effective med is plain old generic benadryl. Instead of taking it in the morning, I'll take 1 pill... at night... and in me, that pill will last 24 hours. Yes I will sleep a solid 8 hours but when I wake I will be able to work until I need to take it again.

But if this is detox, then I just want it out.. I don't want to stem the tide of something that needs to be out, coming out. But if it's detox, it shouldn't be taking this long. Taking the antihistamine WILL stop whatever this reaction is, regardless of the source. But I don't want to prevent toxins from exiting my body. I really can't see a way to figure it out.

Everything doesn't have a resolution.


Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

Ooch-Ouch Girl

Skirting the Issue