No Resolutions!

Peace.

I haven't Built with y'all through the end of the year. I was celebrating!!! And by celebrating I was eating all the things. But I did indulge in moderation. Instead of eating the entire cake, I ate a slice and so on. I didn't make any resolutions either. Every year I have been making resolutions to make my diet and lifestyle healthier and healthier. I think I've hit the wall on the balance of healthy vs unhealthy. I know I shouldn't eat candy... I shouldn't.... But I will. I should not eat fast food, because food might not be an accurate description. But I do. When I travel, I don't travel with food. And isn't that what fast food is for? So I've gotten to the point where I don't need resolutions.

I noticed some stuff....

Firstly.... I can't eat dairy. I knew I couldn't drink milk or eat ice cream. But cheese.... For some reason I thought I could do cheese and the complex dairies. Apparently I can't. I haven't been eating a lot of cheese lately. Why? I'm not really sure. But I made some lasagna for the 7. He loves my lasagna. And he has a cast iron skillet for a stomach. Well last night I decided in lieu of cooking something for myself, to eat lasagna. Well..... I started to have an allergic response instantly. It was disturbing because it lifted sores in my mouth. But I kept eating. It was really good... then I started sneezing, wheezing, eyes and nose watering. And that was not worth it. I had to take an allergy pill. When I got up this morning.. It came out. So there's that. My throat is still sore and my gingiva hurts from where the sores were.

Secondly, I can't do liquid fasts as I have been. I just can't anymore. When I fast I get sick... like pass out sick. It also triggers my vertigo. This can't be good for me. I can't be that toxic on the inside. So now my all liquid fasts are replaced with raw food days. I suppose I'll have to change the 3 week liquid fast I do to a month long raw feast. It's disheartening. I used to look forward to the deep annual cleansing. I feel like I'm getting old and my stomach is betraying me.

I really need to get this vertigo under control. If it keeps going like it's going I'm not going to be able to leave the house. The dizziness... the vomiting (I now carry bags with me in case I need to vomit)... the headaches (the only time I ever used to get headaches was when my period was within a week from onset).... This has to stop. It is interfering with my quality of life. So....... I'm going to the physician.

As much as I HATE physicians... They are necessary. It's not like I'm going to find a brain tumor on my own. But I'm not going in there and gonna totally accept what they tell me without doing the Knowledge for myself.

******Sigh*******

It is what it is


Peace

Comments

Flying Mermaid said…
Aww, I really want to talk to you about all this health business! (And about how regular pasteurized dairy is the complete opposite of raw milk products -- there's a huge chance all the bad effects you're having is because the process of pasteurization removes all the good enzymes and replaces them with stuff which creates a product that can kill you. But don't get me started. Remember I didn't eat dairy for 30 years? Now I know better and can eat raw milk cheese all day long. It's actually GOOD for you all the ways pasteurized dairy is bad for you.)

But what I really want to say is that on top of everything else, I'll always love you for your words. "because food might not be an accurate description"! Best reason I ever heard!

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue