This and that....

Peace.

I Built that I was going to do my fast a bit differently this year. I said I was going to fast for only 2 weeks then spend the next 31 days raw. That's 45 days... almost 6 weeks... of focused and purposeful eating. Here's the thing... for some reason I'm scared.

I don't like when I'm eating differently from the people I have to feed. It's too much temptation. I'm good at not being tempted but don't want to have to deal with it like that. What happens if during a hormone imbalance I GET tempted. That's just very not cool. So this is what I did.... I cooked about 30 meal portions for Precise. My kitchen looked like a catering space yesterday. I made things I know he likes and he can eat the same thing over and over and be ok with it. He has lasagna, ziti, red beans and rice and tuna casserole. Clearly our trips around the world are temporarily over....

Cise is taken care of, yet I'm still inside nervous. I've been doing this for 15 years and was never nervous before. It's 5 days before the onset.... And I feel unready. I've been juicing regularly.... decreasing food intake.... saying goodbye to food.... but even still I'm nervous. I KNOW that this fast I do is optional, but I feel sooooo much better when it's over. I feel clean and rebooted.

I don't know....



Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backsliding on Home

"I Itch"

Skirting the Issue